Monday, October 24, 2016

Halloween Mr. Bitty- Kitty Bee DT Day

Pin It

Hello my crafty friends!

It's Connie here today to share a fun Halloween Tag and Treat with all the Kitty Bee fans!

The Halloween "Mr. Bitty" Digital Stamp is sure to liven up any Halloween decor or treats. He's just adorable!! I used him to create these gifts for a friend. The treat is actually a pack of gum! 

How did I create the perfect fussy cuts? I used my Cricut Explore!! I was able to use the Print then Cut feature. You print the image out on your printer first then add it in your Cricut to cut it out perfectly. After you color it and create your awesome projects!!




I can't thank you enough for checking out my blog today. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!  
 Scrappy Hugs!  

Don't forget to enter my fun challenge!!
Connie Can Crop Challenge #51
due 11:59 P.M. Monday, October 31st
Pacific Time


3 comments:

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets