Monday, October 10, 2016

Dog's Life Digital Layout

Pin It
Hello my crafty friends!

It's Connie here today to share a super fun layout I created just for the heck of it using our October sponsor's files, Nitwit Collections!

Be sure to check out their shop online HERE
Visit them on facebook HERE
Follow their blog HERE for inspiration!


They have some of the cutest digital images I have seen so if you are a digital scrapper you have to check them out!

Now for my layout using the Tailwags Collection.

I just love this little wiener dog!!
I can't thank you enough for checking out my blog today. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!  

Don't forget to enter my new challenge!


Connie Can Crop Challenge # 51
due 11:59 P.M.
Monday, October 31st

1 comment:

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets