Thursday, September 15, 2016

Design Team Angela ~ Apples 4 Sale

Pin It
Hey there! It's Angela from 3*crazy*monkeys...wait! I changed my name!
It is now Mermaids & Monograms

We have an awesome sponsor this month, Paper Crafting World and I wanted to show you a fun box I made with one of their files! 


I used their Apple Box file for this one! It was so easy to work it, comes in all formats to work with any of your machines! 

Supplies Used ~
K&Company cardstock (for patterned paper)
American Crafts cardstock for solid colors
Jaded Blossom Fall Dies (yard sign & apples)
Jaded Blossom Harvest Signs stamp set (for sentiment)
Close to my Heart black ink
Pop Dots

Don't forget to enter Connies Monthly Challenge!!! 
All details can be found HERE


Thanks for stopping by! 

3 comments:

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets