Friday, April 15, 2016

Sketchy Saturday

Pin It




 Hello, this is Veronica from Vicky's Scrapping Passion, and
today I am sharing an Sketch from the latest Eureka Stamps weekly challenge:


This is a very versatile sketch as it could be used for a card, like I did in my blog, or as an scrapbooking layout (you should try and show us your take).
I hope you like this sketch and if you try please leave us a link to your blog for us to see your take.



And don't forget to enter this month's challenge:


Connie Can Crop Challenge #45
due 11:59 P.M. Saturday, April 30th
Pacific Time
- See more at: http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com/p/challenges.html#sthash.5MdYn1T6.dpuf


Have wonderful weekend,


- See more at: http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com/2016/04/sketchy-saturday.html#sthash.R3eTIWuw.dpuf

2 comments:

  1. I like this sketch...so much potential. I made a card not too long ago with an Eureka stamp...love their stuff! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I think I am gonna try this super easy but cute sketch tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets