Tuesday, March 29, 2016

You Tube Tuesday- Easiest Burlap Wreath Ever!

Pin It    




Hey everyone!! Daphne spent the day with her family today so I gladly stepped in to bring you today's video.

I have been wanting to create a burlap wreath for a while now for my front door and have been looking at different videos. I came across this one and thought it was too cool not to share!! Gonna have to try it soon!!


Have a burlap wreath you made? I would love to see it!!
I can't thank you enough for checking out my blog today. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!
Still two days left to enter this month!!


Connie Can Crop Challenge #44
Anything Goes
due 11:59 P.M. Thursday March 31st
Pacific Time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets