Monday, February 15, 2016

I Love You Banner by Dreaming Tree

Pin It
Hello my crafty friends!!

I am fortunate enough to have some amazing companies sponsor my blog throughout the years. And this year I have a brand new sponsor!


What better way to get you all acquainted with our sponsors, than to showcase some of their amazing products. Get ready to be WOWED!!

When I saw this Banner in the store I knew I had to create it. It is amazing!






Isn't it amazing? I included the photo of it on display atop my mantle to show you exactly how large it is. I just love it!

Recipe:
I Love You Banner by Dreaming Tree SVG
Authentique Paper
Cardstock
Silver cardstock
Red glitter paper
Lots of bling
My Cricut Explore


I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!
Don't forget the new challenge!! You could win $50 to spend at Dreaming Tree!!

Connie Can Crop Challenge #43
due 11:59 P.M. Monday, February 29th
Pacific Time

2 comments:

  1. Your project is gorgeous! I love how it looks on your mantle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a work of art! Just gorgeous on your mantle! I hope Dreaming Tree gets to see what a great job you did on this!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets