Monday, January 4, 2016

Question of the Week

Pin It



Remember.. I want you to answer the question in the comment section too!
AND
if  you have a question to ask for an upcoming week add that in the comments too, if you ask a question and I use it you will win a prize!!


Here is this week's question:
What is your word or resolution for the NEW Year? Why?

ConnieMy word is health. I want to get my life back and become healthier. This includes losing some weight but also managing my fibromyalgia and stresses. Taking better care of my whole body, mind and soul.

DaphneI don't have a real "resolution". I am looking forward to this new year with the hope of better things. My fiancé has been sick and out of a job all 2015. He is finally better and is starting to look for a job! So I would say... I want to get back to a more "normal" life in 2016!

Angela- My word is de-stress. I want to be able to enjoy all the things my boys bring to the table....whether its bad or good. I tend to hang onto the bad a little too often and get completely stressed out.

Veronica- My new year purpose besides the whole being more healthy, excersice more, eat less carbs, being a better Mother, wife, and daughter, is to use my scrappy stash more and to buy less smile emoticon

Kim-  I don't have a word. I have a phrase and that is, "Be the best me I can be." It's an all encompassing mantra and I try to make every decision by first mentally asking myself is that the decision the "best me" would make?

ok, It's your turn to answer!!


Don't forget to check out the New Challenge!!

Connie Can Crop Challenge #42
due 11:59 P.M. Sunday, January 31st
Pacific Time



5 comments:

  1. I am with you Connie~Health. I have done my rounds at the DR's...nothing is wrong with me except I am fat...I have a fairly healthy diet being a veggie for 25 years now...so EXERCISE is the Key! I need to move more instead of sitting on my butt crafting!

    As for crafting I would like to stay one month ahead...hoping I can do that!

    good luck to everyone in their goals!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. PLANNER!!!! Finally start my planner project and stick to it. I have collected so much stuff and now it's time to get at it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love planners, Rachelle! I don't have one as I use Outlook, but I drool over every one I see. I'm a tactile person, so I love having something I can hold onto. I hope you share your finished planner with us!

      Delete
  3. My question for you and your team is:

    Do you feel the pressure of wanting the latest and greatest in product lines and struggle with knowing that you have tons of now "old" latest and greatest supplies that you haven't had time to use yet?

    My word for this year is FOCUS. I have a plan and I need to stay focused to make it happen!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My word for this yr is to "handwrite" as in calligraphy letters to friends instead of always emailing. Wrote & mailed 2 letters today.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets