Friday, September 25, 2015

Freebie Friday ~ Boys will be Boys

Pin It

Its Freebie Friday! 

I just want to apologize for skipping the last 2 weeks....We had a scary family emergency to deal with and are finally getting back to normal! 

It had to do with my nephew, and with that being said, this weeks freebies will be all about boys! 



I found this one on pinterest and I'm not really sure who's it is...You do have to know how to trace the image to use it but I thought this dino was too cute! 



Oh Joy by ArtiCrafts by Rebecca






(can you guess which boy? and which dog?)


And don't forget these weekly FABULOUS freebies:






1 comment:

  1. First, I;m so sorry to hear about your Nephew and hope that things are improving by the minute...even better, already resolved!

    These are adorable freebies. Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets