Monday, August 24, 2015

Sweet Taste of Summer

Pin It
Hello crafty friends!!

Today I am sharing another cool Summer layout featuring Close to my Heart products. This was another of the series I made a few months ago in a class I attended. I finally finished it!

Sweet Taste of Summer! This is perfect for sipping drinks by the pool. Which is exactly what I wish I was doing on this very hot day! LOL!




Recipe:
CTMH Taste of Summer PP and cardstock
CTMH Taste of Summer stamp set and ink
CTMH bling

I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   

Don't forget to enter the monthly Challenge!!
Connie Can Crop Challenge #37
due 11:59 P.M. Monday, August 31st
Pacific Time

Scrappy Hugs! - 

Connie Can Crop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets