Saturday, July 25, 2015

Sketchy Saturday

Pin It
 
 
Hello this is Audrey  From Kricut Kreations  

Today is my day to post with Connie Can Crop

I am sharing this awesome Sketch for a scrapbook page... I did a google search and found it ...
it is from  52sketches52weeks.com



 I will be using this one for a Scrapbook Album I am working on for my daughters for their yearly photos that I have been working on for them to give to each one of them when they graduation from High School... to show how much they changed and matured throughout their years of school.... 

Make sure to stop by my blog for more information and ideas... 


Thank you for stopping by today and hope you enjoy this sketch...
Happy Crafting and have a wonderful weekend... 

www.kricutkreations.blogspot.com





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets