Thursday, October 9, 2014

Wednesday Winners ( September Challenge/Comment & Win)

Pin It
Time (finally) for me to pick some awesome winners!!
 
Up first is our winner from my latest contest
Comment and Win
I asked you, my followers what you wanted to see on my blog and I got some great feedback!!
Thank you all so much!
 
Our winner is:
 
True Random Number Generator 3
 
Carri- A busybee
Carri wins a grab bag of goodies from me!! 
 
 
Next up, Our monthly Challenge winner for September
 
Challenge #26 Sketchy
 
Our winner is:
 
True Random Number Generator 4
 
Karen Ladd
I just love the card she created using the sketch!
(sorry for my pic..I had to take it with my camera because I couldn't copy hers on to my blog)
Karen won some yummy Prima goodies from me!
 
Congrats to you both!! So excited for you.
Be sure to contact me with your info so I can get those prizes out to you!!
 
And for the rest of you...don't forget this month's fun challenge!!
 
Connie Can Crop Challenge #27
due 11:59 P.M. Friday October 31st
Pacific Time

 

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winners!!!
    Karen, that is a GORGEOUS card!!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for picking my card for last month's challenge and for all your wonderful posts and ideas on the blog! That sketch was a stretch for me but gave me a chance to use some papers and supplies that I usually don't remember to pull out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karen, I need your address hun. Please message me!

      Delete
  3. Congrats to the lucky winners! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How Exciting! I just returned from vacation so this was a happy surprise! Emailing you now! Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI Connie,
    I just emailed you my address again to make sure you got it because some of my emails have been getting lost in SPAM files! Thanks so much again.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets