Thursday, August 14, 2014

LoveBug Creations- Thinking of You

Pin It

Hello Lovebugs!!

http://www.lovebugcreations.net/

It's my day with another new project to share using my favorite LoveBug Creations Products!! 
 
I have this crazy card template called a Zig Zag Pop in and Out Card Template made by Let's Party Hearty. I won it a few years ago at the Expo. I have tried on several occasions to figure this thing out.
Well today is your lucky day! LOL!
I think I did this right. And if I didn't you will never know. Ha!
Here's my Thinking of You card.
 

 This is the front view with the card closed.
 
This view shows the card starting to open as you pull  the front to the right.
 
And here is the card opened up completely. You would add your personal message on the back panel which is actually the left side.
 
This was my first attempt at this card and I think it's pretty cool. My 13 year old thought so too. So in my book if a teenager likes it then that is good enough for me!! Hope you liked it too.

 
 This card features lots of gorgeous Simply Red Rumple Ribbon from LoveBug Creations.
 
Other products used:
My Mind's Eye Paper and Diecuts
Buttons
Black ink ctmh
Tim holtz tiny attacher
Stick and pop dots 

I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!

1 comment:

  1. This card is soooo amazing Connie! I've never seen one like it but WOW! How fun this had to be to create!!! Great job!!! ♥

    Bug hugs,
    Kimi

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets