Thursday, August 7, 2014

LoveBug Creations- Inspire Banner

Pin It
Hello Lovebugs!!


It's my day with another new project to share using my favorite LoveBug Creations Products!! 


Last week I shared with you the beginning of a banner I started to make in a class I took.
This week I bring you all the finished pieces put together in the very creative banner on a yardstick.
 




 This pennant of the banner features lots of gorgeous Simply Gray Rumple Ribbon from LoveBug Creations.
 
Other products used:
Prima  Paper and Diecuts
Prima flowers
Doilys
Silver Ink
Brown Ink
buttons and more

I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets