Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge #172

Pin It
Hello Divas!!


http://diecuttindivas.blogspot.com/


 Time for a new challenge and a new post from us at the Die Cuttin' Divas Design Team!!

Ch#172: Sketch Challenge

Create a project that is inspired by this sketch.
 

  I decided to rotate the sketch and created this foxy card for a friend of mine. She loves foxes and this one from Cricut's CM Tiny Treasures is so stinkin cute!! Inside reads: Hey Foxy!!

 
Items used to create my project:

Cardstock
Patterned Paper by Basic Grey
Tiny Treasures Cricut Cartridge
White Gel  pen
sequins, flowers, and washi tape

 Be sure to check out our other amazing Diva projects at Die Cuttin' Divas.

I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets