Thursday, June 26, 2014

LoveBug Creations- Charmed

Pin It
Hello Lovebugs!!

here with a new project to share using my favorite LoveBug Creations Products!! 

www.lovebugcreations3.blogspot.com
 
I dabble in all areas of crafting. How could I not? There are so many cool things out there to be made! Once upon a time when Provo Craft came out with the Gypsy I designed some really cute Gypsy Stylus Charms that you could attach to the end of your Gypsy Stylus. Not only did it look cute but it helped you to fine those tiny little Stylus pens when they where laying on your scrap area intermixed with everything else. They were a huge hit!
 
 
I just created several more to list. Turns out people love them as key chains too! Who knew?
While creating this one I had the idea to add a lovely Simply Red Rumple Ribbon bow. How gorgeous is this now? Love the endless possibilities rumple ribbon has.

I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!

1 comment:

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets