Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge #171

Pin It
Hello Divas!!
http://diecuttindivas.blogspot.com/

 Time for a new challenge and a new post from us at the Die Cuttin' Divas Design Team!!
Ch#171: I Vow To Thee My Country
Create a project that is inspired by your country.
 
  When I think of this great Country I live in, the USA, I think of our majestic flag. So I wanted the base of my card to be just that (to an extent). And what is more American than Baseball and fireworks? I have a nephew that is going to love getting this card for his Birthday!! He's a huge Baseball player!
 
Items used to create my project:
Cardstock
Patterned Paper by Storytellers Club
CTMH June stamp of the month
Boys will be Boys Cricut Cartridge
pop dots
black pen/red gloss pen
sequin
 
 Be sure to check out our other amazing Diva projects at Die Cuttin' Divas.
I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!

4 comments:

  1. Baseball is perfect to rep USA!! Great card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super COOL and CUTE!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are a big time baseball loving family in this house, so I had to stop and say how much I adore your card! :-))) Precious!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets