Friday, May 9, 2014

Mama Mia Blog Hop

Pin It
Welcome to the Mama Mia Blog Hop

Connie Wallenbrock's photo.
 
We are here to honor and cherish our Moms this weekend the best way us crafters know how, with a blog hop showcasing some amazing projects either for a special mom or about a special mom in our lives.. We hope that our projects will show Moms everywhere just how special they are to us all.

Connie Can Crop (that's me!) is the first stop on this Blog Hop.

This is a one day blog hop and we appreciate your leaving a comment for all of these talented friends who are here sharing their ideas and creations. 


We have an awesome sponsor and giveaway for this hop!

here's our sponsor!! A new stamp company with matching SVG files! They are so awesome!!

Pink & Main has graciously donated this adorable Super Mom themed Stamp Set.

So what do you need to do to win? Easy... become  a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of them a comment letting them know what you like best about their projects. Then stop by our sponsor's page at be sure to like her on facebook!! 


You will have until 12:00 am Monday to finish the hop and leave your comments. 

Winners will be announced on Wednesday at Connie Can Crop.

Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment  along the way!
 
 Meet my mom, Peggy, (and my dog Tucker's mommy Tootsie) from who I am blessed to inherit all my creative craftiness!! She was the best crafty mentor a girl could ask for. From baking, to sewing to everything in between I think we did it all. I am so lucky to have such wonderful memories and such gifted talents. Thanks Mom!! 
 
 
For her I created this 5x7 frame that holds a special saying from Authentique.
I really like the way it came out and think she will love having this sit on her dresser as a reminder of how much we love her! Since she is in Colorado we don't get to see her often enough.
 
 

Recipe:
Cardstock
Authentique Paper
Lovebug Creations Rumple Ribbon and Beautiful Bloom Mama's Rose
Silk Flowers
Bling and Glimmer Mist
Kiwi Lane Template
CTMH Ink
Pop Dots
Sequins


 Up next is  my dear friend Cardmonkey!!

Here is our complete line up in case you get lost along the way:
 
7. Elizabeth - www.ejoym.blogspot.com
 
Thanks so much for joining us! I hope you all have a very blessed Mother's Day Weekend!!
 

13 comments:

  1. gorgeous project! thanks for allowing me to be a part of your hop! My mom, too, is far away, I wish I could see her more often. I hope your mom enjoys her project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your frame is so beautiful Connie! Your mom will love it! Thanks for having this wonderful hop and allowing me to be a part of it. Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful gift you made for your mom!! It is fun growing up in a crafty home - isn't it?!! So glad to be part of this hop with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful frame and I'm sure your mom will treasure this always - gorgeous colors!! Thank you for hosting this hop and I wish you a Happy Mother's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful frame. I love the quote. Happy Mother's Day to you and your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful project, your Mom is going to really love it. Happy Mother's Day.
    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautful frame and thanks for sharing the picture of your mom and Tootsie! She will love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just gorgeous! My mom passed away in 1995. Seems so strange for her to be gone to this day. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thought I had left a comment earlier today,......Great pic of your Mom and your doggy's Mom. Your frame is GREAT!!!! Love the saying and flowers. I've been through the entire blog hop, left comments on all of them except for #13, Diane's Happy Scrapbooker, the link to her blog goes to a hop from May 1, I can't find the Mamma Mia Hop on her page. Happy Mother's Day.
    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your frame! Happy Mother's Day =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful project for ypur equally lovely Mom. Isn't it great that our Moms serve as crafting mentors? Today, my Mom called me to ask for all the particulars on how I made my card for her, from how to cut it to learning about the stamping, folding and paper. She loves it! I am sure your Mom is just as thrilld as mine was. xoxox

    Fondly,
    Ellen / CardMonkey
    http://cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. that is an awesome project, going to have to scrap fit ! thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets