Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Wednesday Winners

Pin It
It's Winner time!!

It's Wednesday! Time to announce my big winner for my February Cupid's Arrow monthly Challenge!!

Special thanks to all the amazing ladies that entered this month! You all make such gorgeous creations and I appreciate every single one of you who had the time to enter my challenge!!


ok, Here we go,


True Random Number Generator 7
Our winner is entry #7
Sandy How 

 

Congrats on your win Sandy I am so happy for you!

 
You win a gift certificate to Scraptastical Kreations!!

    AND don't forget you get this
 custom blinkie for you to display on your own blog!! YAY!
 
 
Please contact me within one week with your contact info so I can get your info over to our sponsor!! And congrats on your win!!
Thanks again to all the lovely ladies that entered!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets