Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Wednesdays Winner

Pin It
It's Winner time!!
Time to announce my big winner for my Just Chillin' Penguin Blog Hop!!

Special thanks to all the amazing ladies that joined this hop with me! I could not have done it without all of you! And thank you to all the fabulous ladies that hopped right along with us and left us all so much love!! You all rock!
Time to choose our winner!

ok, Here we go,


True Random Number Generator 4


Our winner is #4
Lori Apgar
 

Congrats on your win! I am so happy for you!
 
You just won a $10 shopping spree to Creative Kuts!!
 
 
 
Please contact me within one week with your contact info so I can get your info over to our sponsor!! And congrats on your win!!
Thanks again to all the lovely ladies that entered!!

6 comments:

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets