Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Wednesday Winners

Pin It
I'm Late! I'm Late! For a very important Date!
 No time to say hello goodbye! I'm late, I'm late, I'm late!!
Actually I'm not! I am right on time to announce the winner of the blog candy for the Mad Hatter Blog Hop this past Sunday!! Hope you enjoyed your magical trip to Wonderland!
Here's our winner....
True Random Number Generator 19
 
Congrats to...
Here's what Lynnie had to say
 
" Love your LO. Great colors. Thanks for the hop. I enjoyed each of the projects and commented on all of their post as well as became a follower on the few I wasn't already following."
 
 
Lynnie, You have won a $10 gift certificate to Designs on Cloud 9

 
 
 
 
Please contact me within one week with your contact info so I can get your info over to our sponsor!! And congrats on your win!!
Thanks again to all the lovely ladies that hopped along with us!!
Happy Crafting and Scrappy Hugs,

 Don't forget to enter my Challenge:
Metallica
Entries are due by Thursday, October 31st at 11:59 pm.
One lucky winner will receive a $10 Gift Certificate to
LoveBug Creations

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets