Monday, February 18, 2013

Dreams Come True

Pin It
Hey scrappy friends!!
I'm back with another fabulous layout that I purchased at
Creative Kuts and completed during their "Crop Online".
 
Dreams Come True
This layout is perfect for the Princess in your life!!

Page 1

Froggy Close Up
 
 
Princess Close Up
 
 
Page 2


Close Up of Castle


 
Items used to create this layout:
Patterned Paper from Creative Memories
Cardstock and Bazzill
Copics
Pop Dots
Peachy Keen Faces
You can find this layout available in my ebay store.
Join Wanda on Crop On Line which will begin again February 28th with mini albums, or Bonnie with Layouts, and now we have Melissa with card options too!
You will be able to make a unique gifts or keepsakes with CK files.You will also have two weeks to show and tell.
I hope that you have enjoyed my project as much as I enjoyed sharing it with you. I love receiving comments and new followers. It means so much to me! So please feel free to drop me a note and follow my blog for more inspiration, giveaways, and tips.
 
Don't forget to enter this month's Challenge Contest
I have a fantastic sponsor you won't want to miss!!!
Scrappy Hugs!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, so much intricacy! I don't think people know how much work this takes. Absolutely great job with these layouts.
    I don't use my Cricut as much as I should but I can tell you do. That's a lot of paper piecing & adhering.
    I can appreciate how much work you put into your layouts.
    Crafty best,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sonia! I am so glad you found me! Your words of kindess truly touched my heart!! HUGS!

      Delete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets