Tuesday, October 16, 2012

BAP #38 Bat Card

Pin It
What is a BAP? It's a free file that you can request from CK every Monday. The only catch is you have to create it and upload it by Sunday.
This week we were given this adorable card file to cut and decorate!
 

 I love bat shaped card!! What a cute design! You can also purchase it as a candy favor box. So fun!
 

 
The title "BOO" is part of the file. I inked it and layered it so it would stand out on the front wing.
The sparkly spider web is also part of the file. I cut it with my Cricut on glitter paper and I really like the effect.
 

My eyes were also cut on glitter paper and those cute little cobwebs and spiders are actually stickers that pop from EK Success. I love the google eyes!
 

 
And finally I love this stamp set! It's from Bug Bites and the set is called All Year Round. It has cute sentiments for every occasion! And Wicked Best Witches...c'mon that is fun!
 
This file wascut with a SVG file that can be purchased at Creative Kuts!
If you don't have a machine that can cut SVG files there are other formats available as well as patterns where you can cut them out by hand.
 
I am entering my card in the following challenges:
and
A Homespun Affair Color Challenge

I hope that you have enjoyed my project as much as I enjoyed sharing it with you. I love receiving comments and new followers. It means so much to me! So please feel free to drop me a note and follow my blog for more inspiration, giveaways, and tips.

A few reminders...
Mark the Date October 20th
Connie Can Crop's
first ever blog hop!!
Wild about Scrapbooking
with 5 $5 gift certificates being given away by my sponsor
Creative Kuts

and

October Monthly Challenge #3
Trick or Treat
Your challenge is
to create a card or layout that includes the following:
the color orange
and
black or purple twine.
You could win an awesome Twine Sampler Pack from my sponsor
Timeless Twine


4 comments:

  1. What a SPOOKTACULAR card! Thanks for joining us at the Creative Cutting Challenge blog!
    <3 Pam ~ CCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This shaped card looks awesome. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Connie, this card is so cute! Love all the glitter and details. Thanks for joining us at Creative Cutting Challenge.
    Cindy
    DT Leader

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH my!! I LOVE the bat-shaped card!! This is FABULOUS -- what great details you've added to a beautiful design!! :) WOW...

    Thanks so much for joining the FUN at Paper Playtime this week!! :)

    HUGS,
    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
    Paper Playtime Design Team

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets