Thursday, August 4, 2011

Vacation time..

Pin It
Spent a few Sunny Days in Palm Springs with my friend scrapping. I was surprised that between the pool, the wine, the dvds, and the chatting I was able to get 12 layouts done and work on some ATC cards for a swap. Here are few of my two page layouts. Thanks for looking.

My crazy boys 2 years ago. It was crazy hair day and their school colors were purple and blue. Cute right?

I won tickets to the premiere of World of Color at Disney's California Adventure. Thanks MyFM for the tickets. We sure did have an amazing time. And the show was fabulous...it is a must see if you are visiting Southern California.

Christmas 2009. This layout was based on a sketch in Scrapbook Etc. This was the last Christmas spent with my sister and mom. They both now live in Colorado.

We have been going to Disneyland for years now. This was the first time my boys had ever been on the Mark Twain. It is such a pretty boat.

What could be better than spending your 40th birthday at Disneyland with your family. I am truly lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets